Want good recognition as a blogger?
How about good traffic?
Guest blogging is an excellent way to gain traffic, establish a brand and make a name as a blogger as well.
We need high quality bloggers to write for us on a variety of topics. Our target audience comprises of webmasters, bloggers and small business owners.
What we need is high quality lengthy articles that users love and as well share happily. So naturally your site rankings also go high when our page gets more traction and rankings.
- Web design
- Website hosting
- Web Development – WordPress, php , coding
- Blogging Tips
- Search engine optimization
- Social media marketing
- Inbound marketing
To reap maximum benefits of guest blogging benefits, please ensure:
- High quality content because that is what our readers demand.
- At least 1000 words, well formatted. Use header tags where appropriate. Bullet points, nice pictures. All this adds life to the article. The more detailed the better.
- 100% original unique content. not published elsewhere. No spinned articles.
- Linking out: One link in your bio is permitted. You may also add one or two links inside the article. No affiliate links.
- We expect facts to be backed up with reliable sources.
If this sounds like a good match for you, we’d love to hear your pitches.
Article Format and Content:
- At least 1000 words, well formatted.
- Start with a great intro. Add a Quote or fact or question that intrigues the reader.
- Split long paragraphs into smaller paragraphs. Users find it difficult to read long paragraphs
- Use header tags(h2) where appropriate.
- Bullet points, if needed
- Add pictures or screenshots where appropriate.
- End the article with a nice summary and take away points
- Finally, no fluff and fillers to make it look like a long article
How to get started
Submit your pitches to contactus at findbestwebhosting dot com.
Summarize what the article will be about in a nice paragraph. Also provide us links to your published articles so that we can verify your article quality.
So why wait? Get started today!