- Login to the admin area then click on Payment Gateway.
- Select the default payment gateway settings and click submit.
- Look for “Please enter the Secure URL to your agora.cgi store.” and enter the secure URL with https at the beginning. ie https://www.yourdomain.com/agorafolder/agora.cgi. for a private cert. If you are using shared certificate, enter your shared certificate url. Then click on Submit.
- Click on Program Settings at the top, then click on Main AgoraCart Store Settings.
This article assumes that you already purchased the SSL from an SSL provider. First download the all of the certificates that your certificate authority sent you to the server. Then follow the below instructions to install your SSL Certificate.
- Log in to Parallels Plesk Panel.
- From the left-hand menu, select Domains.
- Click on the domain name that the certificate is issued for.
- Click on the Certificates menu item.
This article assumes that you have already purchased and installed SSL on your server. Now the certificate could be easily enabled through the Magento Admin area. Setting up SSL certificate requires following steps:
- In your Magento Admin Panel navigate to System -> Configuration -> Web -> Secure.
- There you can define the insecure (non-SSL) and secure (SSL) URLs. Make sure the Secure Base URL is set to https://www.yourstore.com/.
This article assumes that you already installed SSL on your hosting server. (Read cPanel SSL Installation Instructions). Here are the simple steps to setup SSL in a Joomla Site.
1) Log in to your Joomla website as an administrator.
2) Click the “Global Configuration” link in the Joomla control panel. Click the “Server” tab at the top of the page.
3) Click the drop-down box next to the “Force SSL” label under “Server Settings.” Choose the “Entire Site” option.[Continue reading]
To setup your cubecart store to use SSL you will first need an SSL certificate. You can use a Shared SSL as well as a Private SSL certificate. If you are using a private SSL purchase SSL and install it on your hosting server. (Read cPanel SSL Installation Instructions)
Configure CubeCart to operate under SSL …
The SSL certificate would cause additional load on your website and will slower your web pages.So it is recommended that only parts of your store like payment pages, administration and registration pages will run using it.[Continue reading]