If you have decided to start your business, blog, or video website in the internet then you will need a reliable web hosting company to back you up.
Web hosting keeps your website online at all times, it is a must especially if you want to have a passive income that generates money even while you are at sleep. In short, web hosting companies is one of the factor that can make your website a success.
Choosing the best web hosting provider is hard to find because not only there are a lot of web hosting providers out there; some are true to their words, and some are either sub-par or scams, but also these providers claims that they are the best web hosting provider there is. Consider this list of best web hosting from findbestwebhosting.com
With a lot of choices to choose from there will be a time where we will be blinded by offers that are way too tempting not to rent on their hosting provider only to realize later on that you made a mistake signing up in the worst hosting provider.
What makes a hosting company the best web hosting provider?
Enough of those cheesy advertisements, aim your focus in these factors:
1. Uptime. Uptime is the web hosting provider’s guarantee that they are reliable. If that web hosting provider really is the best web hosting around, they should guarantee customer of 99.99% uptime. Lower than that means the server will be offline often thus affecting the status of your website.
2. Control Panel. The control panel is a providers means of giving you control over your rented web host. The control panel should be user-friendly so anyone, even those that have a few background in web hosting can access their host with ease. There are so many control panels out there, but among these control panels, cPanel stands out from the rest because of the additional features it offer, plus the speed of configuring and controlling your website is nothing compare to other control panels.
3. Technical support. It’s not only the uptime that dictates the reliability of a web hosting provider but also with their ability to solve people’s technical problems as fast and as accurate as possible. There may be incidents where even though the hosting company has 99.99% uptime but still your site fails to load because of some issues that need to be solved technically, if you don’t know what caused the problem, then most likely you will look for help.
A best web hosting provider should provide technical support that is:
- Quick to reply on your problems despite the heavy number of people asking for support.
- Systematized so that you won’t expect unfair treatments.
- Immediate personal answers and not just an auto reply mail.
- Has phone or live chat for faster technical support.
Do not hesitate to join in to any of the companies you find fit to be called as the best web hosting around specially if they offer money back guarantees. You can leave anytime and have your full payment returned if they really are the best one around.
|Recommended hosting companies: Bluehost, WebHostingHub|