An ASP Server Component is a collection of code that has been made by Microsoft had made a collection of ASP Server Component and included in IIS. Making use of these ASP Components, you can do a ton of things. In addition to this advanced users can also create their own components. Most of ASP.NET web hosting companies are providing many advanced ASP and ASP .NET Components to accomplish advanced tasks such as graph creation, mailings, etc.
The following are some example of the ASP components which are available on Windows Shared Hosting servers. Some asp.net hosting providers will install the custom required component upon your request.
- ASPNetEmail – SMTP EMAIL Component For .NET
- AspUpload – a server component to capture files uploaded with a browser.
- ASPSMS – a professional SMS software component.
- PayPal Integrator- components for PayPal integration.
- USPS Integrator – a Shipping Integrator.
- AspJpeg – a server component for image-management needs.
- ATOM – a client component supporting both feed retrieval and publishing.
- FileMailer – Provides an easy way to send emails with file attachments.
- FTP – Transfer files to and from FTP servers.
- HTMLMailer – An easy way to send HTML Mail including embedded images.
- HTTP – Access the World Wide Web from your applications, including HTML forms.
- IMAP – Easy access to corporate mail servers such as Microsoft Exchange.
- POP – Easy retrieval of Internet Mail. Implements the standard POP3 protocol.
- RSS – Really Simple Syndication (RSS) component. Used for creating, retrieving, and editing RSS feeds. Supports RSS 0.91, 0.92, and 2.0.
- SMPP – Short Message Peer-to-Peer client component. Used to send SMS cellular text messaging.
- SMTP – Used to send Internet (SMTP) Mail. Standards-based and extensible.
- SNPP – Send messages to alphanumeric pagers through standard Internet Paging Gateways.
- WebForm – The WebForm control is used to POST data to interactive web pages or scripts.
- WebUpload – The WebUpload control is used to upload files to web servers.
- Whois – The Whois control allows you to query a WHOIS Server for Domain registration information.
|Recommended Asp.net hosting: InterServer|